GST Registration Online:
GST refers for Goods and Services Tax. It was introduced by the Prime Minister of
India in an attempt to regulate prices throughout the country and remove all state
or central Govt. imposed indirect taxes on goods and services by initiating GST
Registration Online in India. Whose businesses turnover exceeds above Rs. 40 lakhs
is required to obtain their GST Number as a normal taxable person. Apart for above
New GST Registration is also mandatory for individuals or companies who are engaging
themselves in the supply of goods or services across the state is required to apply
GST Registration Online. Any One can GST Apply Online either as a normal taxpayer
or under GST composition scheme. Filing buzz helps you for apply online GST Registration
Form easily and also offer all startup business solution at very genuine cost. Obtain
your online GST Registration at very reasonable cost by our professional experts.
Document Required for GST Registration
- Pan Card of the business registration or Applicant.
- Aadhar Card :Identity and address proof o the promoters
- Address of the business place (Electricity Bill ) and RENT Aggrement.
- Partnership deep/ Memorandum copy of company
- NOC from Directors and Copy of Resolution
Benefits of GST Registration
- GST registration helps entrepreneurs for starting a new firm and the opening of
the current account.
- GST registration helps in operating and managing better accounting of firm and company.
- GST helps businesses to sale and purchases of B2B & b2c business.
- It’s a very easy process and it takes less time to register as a proprietorship
- GST helps Less tax liability
- GST helps Limited compliances imposed
- GST helps Interstate sales without restriction
- GST helps Inter-state supply without restriction
- GST helps Easy Registration on e-commerce websites
- GST helps Competitive Advantages compared to other businesses
- GST helps Higher threshold limit for registration
- GST helps Facility of Composition Scheme
- GST helps Simple and easy online procedure
- Less number of compliance